Friday, January 4, 2008

View From Window

It's half past 7 in the evening..
The sky was colored a bright orange

What a sight not to be missed
In a second, memories raced through my mind

Not wasting the beautiful sight, I grabbed my digicam, thus the birth of this page

How many times have I looked out of this window view
How many changes in the background have been seen?

This MRT track which I had taken train rides countless of times on
Yet now, how different do I feel looking at it
from a distance.. from my window...

A view so familiar..
Yet I had not grown tired of

Sometimes, it stands out gloomy at dawn
Sometimes, the colorful purplish orange brings out your down moods

The path underneath the track..
A track I take everyday
A track that leads me to the train station

How simple things build up our memories
ahh... how many simple things have we missed remembering?

Only if we can capture every moment in life
Who needs solemn moods to die with when we grow old?
Only if we can grab every moment now
We have no worries of the lack of our very own slideshows to reminisce in old age

I am still collecting and creating mine...

What about you??

No comments: