Friday, January 4, 2008

Work Every Possibility Out of Impossibility

'Impossible' - A favorite word some of us used, to dismiss tasks.

I asked, 'If there is still human life, what is impossible?'

Human, such a complex and unimaginable creation exists,
what else is impossible?

Don't give up exploring every possibility out of the impossibility.
There may be a limitation to every possibility, that means there is every chance of possibility may be sought from impossibility.

Keep searching, be amazed!

The next time we are challenged with a difficult task,are we going to reply with 'impossible'? or simply 'limitation to desirable results'?

The major challenge is always Time.. well.. I am still working on this issue though... :)

Does Time practice bribery? Guess not eh? hahaa.

Time takes no order from anyone. (sigh, therefore we all age!!!)

Before I point an accusing finger to other factors or people for a less desirable outcome, do I wish to look into myself first?

Imagine myself as a central power station, if the power supply runs low, is it more effective to work on this station first, or is it productive to attend to individual branched out stations?

Hmmm.... I say... situational, and debatable.

No comments: