Friday, January 4, 2008

Selfless Love

I learnt to love myself once more, discard the isolated self, and regained Self love and gradually developed selfless love.

First come first, I started to re-appreciate myself as a person who is worthy of love. Once this was achieved, I took a step further, and through a natural course, learned to provide love at zero expectation for returns.

The basic line to live a life is probably beginning from self (Intrisic). A person needs to be sufficed with love to live to the fullest. Yet, to expect love to be provided by another, is asserting pressure on own and others. The simplest way is to self-supply, by simple method of self appreciation.

The strength that love can help you along the rocky path, is not to be belittled. It made me strong. I then managed to, and wanted to love people the way I love myself. I do not instruct people how to love me, but I would rather show people how I love them. Some may feel my sincere heart, some may not. This is not too much a concern to me now. I do not manipulate people, I merely manage my thoughts. I leave people with their rights to choose to be touched or to ignore.

My concern is my ability and capability to express love.

Love doesn't hurt, it heals pain. Love doesn't punishes, love forgives. Love appreciates, and be appreciated. Love doesn't expect, love fulfills.

One of my favorite quotes:
"No one pushes the river, it flows just fine by its own"

I imagined myself gliding along the river flow, and picking up the goodness along the ride. Rocky and steep it may sometimes be, but I don't stop at the less preferred stage, I let it flows on.. As long as there is movement, there is hope for better life. Get past with the bad element, be washed by the river water, ready yourself to receive the goodness of challenges.

Choose to love life, live to love.


No comments: