Friday, January 4, 2008

Review Your Attitudes

Was put on a emotional roller coaster ride today..

Well spent part of the morning, trying to figure out what, how and when I was put on the ride. hahaa

So I struggled to figure out what was the problem? and how I've got myself trapped in such a situation, whereby I can't find a solution to resolve this problem.

Ahha...!!!

What is 'Problem'?? No problem is too big a problem, until we made them one, when we amplify it. If there is really a problem, and it generates from me, I am certain I can solve it, for problems are meant to be solved. So, what if the problem can't be solved solely by me?

I am willing to solve it, but if my solo effort can't do any help, and yet the other concerned party choose to adopt ostrich problem-solving method? by burying the head to the ground and hide away, thinking that problem is non-existence by covering up own eyes...

Shall I get all upset? Or just 'let go'... It's not a problem anymore, at least it's no longer my problem.

I feel inadequate, but I need to distinguish this away from other emotions. Once get them all confused, I am on the way to depression!!

Today's ride taught me:
-Identify the owner of problem
-Identify the behavior and attitude of the owner
-Remind owner, who adopted ostrich method 'Hey, don't let mental block gets on the way'
-If gentle reminder doesn't help, try this==> 'Hey, is your head too comfy down in the ground? Get stuck by all means!'

Am I being mean? I ached too much for loser's behavior, sometimes, my subtle approach becomes a comfy bed that encourages such behavior, as they take it for granted.. Now.. I need to throw some pain on them...

Actually.. a person only review their problem-solving method, if the problem is big enough to impact them hard, otherwise, what I consider huge, may be tiny to them to even try doing anything...

Huh.. emotion coaster ride... very taxing activity... but.. really exciting, and I'm not fearful

I just need more wisdom to counter each ride

No comments: