Friday, January 4, 2008

Positive Thoughts Formula

Have we not learnt the formula in mathematics subject, negative multiplies by negative equals positive? I wonder if this was developed from Real Minds operation.

If we 'add' negative thoughts with more negative thoughts, we would probably still get a higher negative figure. (eg. -5 + -5 = -10)

However, if we multiply negative figure by another negative figure, we would get a high positive figure (eg. -5 x -5 = 25)

The difference is by escalating the process of mind thoughts.

Before they sink in deep down our minds and grew bigger in size, we can 'choose' to convert such negativity in successive stages development, to a high positive thoughts.

I was amazed myself with such development in mind, when I was almost grabbed in complete control of negative power.

I realized that I had been led on, throughout the day, by the shadow of blues.

Facing a problem, I zoomed in in details, so much so that my small problem developed to such big patch that I overlooked many other issues.

Soon, this small problem grew so huge, 'truth' and 'goodness' became further in reach.

I 'choose' to zoom out and look at this in a wider picture, see issues in the eyes of your view.

My gracious! This was just a small dot in the big picture.

The 'truth' (which I chose to believe in positive light) and 'goodness' revealed in their forms effortlessly.

I had verified the 'new-born' positive conclusion with you, and was glad, I saved myself in time.

How close was I to have ruined a precious and wonderful relationship with my own 'assumptions'.
How would I have displayed my wrong assumptions across to you, should I not arrived in deeper thoughts?

Would my upset tone in voice disrupt proper understanding?
Would my negative responses lead to your undesirable reactions?

Thank goodness! Only by arriving at zero substance in mind, cleaned and cleared, was I able to sense and decipher the genuine understanding of complicated feelings.

My choice is always not to run away and hide away, only confronting problems solve problems.

Keep an open mind to accept the outcome of each confrontation.
In my opinion, nothing is going to be so bad, as long as the problem get rectified.

This move itself, is already good. 'Choose' goodness.

Yes, we need to 'sense' movement in the flow of river, and not get 'stucked' in the still water.
We need not push the river, as it flows just fine by itself, but we should remain 'aware and conscious' of the flow and current.

Appreciating Goodness

No comments: