Friday, January 4, 2008

Sunday

What a good sunny Sunday!

On such a bright Sunday
what are the people doing?

Looking out from my favorite window view
I see quiet movement

Where are the passengers in the train heading?
Are they heading home?
Or are they going out for some activities?

On such a good Sunday
I am home, comfortably watching the busy lifestyle tucked away
Giving way to a relaxing Sunday

Now, doing up this page, the wind gently find their way through my this lovely window
And rest on my hair, my face and my skin
The sound of the few vehicles, running train, chirping of the birds
Reached my ears like pleasant music, reminding me of the liveliness from quiet pace

All these, enticed me to keep looking out the window
And every second, changes are taking place
Last second, I saw a couple in relaxed casual wear, held hands and walked on the pavement under the track
This second, I see a moving train passing by
Next second, what will I see?

This question... is a force that pushes me to move on
What am I next?
Who will I meet next?
How will I be next?
Hopeful of every next moment

No comments: