Friday, January 4, 2008

Love Others, Believe in Yourself

If no one in this wide world is confident enough to love me
If they always think I deserve more
If I am the only person who is able to love
I still, wish that everyone loves

If you can't love me, because you feel inadequate
If you can't figure out, you are holding the precious gift in your hands
Bestowed by God of love

If you can't recognise the good love you have found
If you are not able to feel happy about this love
If.. If.. You don't believe in yourself
No one could help

My wish is not to get people to love me
My wish is hope that everyone loves himself

If you are not able to love me, love yourself
If you can't find the motivation to drive you up
If you can't find the inspiration to pick you up
I am here, but do you want to consume me?

I can't force the food down your throat if you don't believe it will do you good

I remember my innocent smiles of my childhood
I want to retain that innoncence at heart

Now when I see a small child, I can't help feeling warm for them
Because... I was once like that..

Now, the only difference I have, is my grown up physical shell
My matured mind
But what about my heart, what about my psyche?
I can keep it as pure, as innoncent, as a child can be.

No comments: