Friday, January 4, 2008

Love Exists in All Forms

Love.. No specific shape, no specific weight, no specific smell
Yet it exists in all forms

Love.. Requires no container to hold it
Requires no scale to weigh it
Requires no dog's nose to sniff it

Love.. Requires on a heart to sense it

I am still enjoying every second of being in love
With or without the physical lover
Love exists in my heart, mind and soul
It requires no efforts from my lover to prove its existence

As long as you are willing to acknowledge it
It will stay as long as you wish

If I am talking about love too much
Simply.. I am embracing love every second of my life now
It is already a part of me

We read about true life stories of people staying in love even after the death of the lover
We doubted if that really was true
I can now testify that it is true
True love, need not many
True love, one is enough to camp you through this lifetime

My love has no boundaries
Centralisation.. and everlasting

No comments: