Friday, January 4, 2008

Human Book

If human life is portrayed as a book, while the events that took place in this lifetime decides the thickness of the book.

How do we conclude that a book is highly readable, in its richness, entice your interest to read on and on, hoping it doesn't end?

The materials used to write, paint, color each page of this book is highly considerable point.

How many pages does your book consists now?

How many are blank pages, slightly stained, harshly written?

Let me reveal my book to you. Read me as a book, you may find it thrilling, interesting, rich, eventful, or the adverse impact, that it's boring, uninteresting, dull and not worth a second look. The reader will have to decide on their own perception if the book is worth rereading, or regret the time wasted on reading on such material.

There are many pages in my book by now, although the few chapters timed from 1999 to 2003 were dimly, barely, scarcely filled with words. The period of this time was quiet, where I placed my life a standstill.

Some pages were pages in dark dull colored papers, written on in writing materials of inferior quality, or inappropriate materials not meant to make its mark, such as chalk, erasable ink. These pages which contain lightly impressed marks, are now likely to leave only the slightly impression in the reader's or author's mind.

On the other hand, some pages impressed readers with its beautifully decorated pages, with the most appropriate ink written with the perfect strength.

Everyone that crossed my path in life, contributed each line, each paragraph, each chapter, each page, and made up this book. What's vital is what and how they want to write my book. End of the day, do these people enhance the book with beautiful notes? Perhaps I may have edited the contents, since ultimately, I decide what qualities are these people, how special they are, or how unimportant roles they play.

Many factors result in how significant the role played by every contributors.

Some people, despite their efforts to be the lead role in my book, didn't make it to the point. Was it the wrong material used, was the paper too waxy, was it the wrong color used that didn't manage to stand out the words?

I don't know how thick my book will go, that I have to bind it up, no one knows the future, no one knows when your book is nearing the end, until the time comes.

What I do know though, is that, before it ends, I want to wrap the remaining pages with my best efforts, to the fullest. The last chapter of my book shall leave the readers the impression that lingers, until their own books end. I may not be the one to bind up the book. The people who is going to do so will have to decide if I deserve the good quality hard cover, or simply the paperback.

Some books end abruptly, perhaps the owner of the book hasn't the chance to write up in ample time, as mishaps are least expected. Some books appear dragging, as the owner fail to enhance the book appropriately. Unless without a choice, everyone has every living right to how they want their book to be like. Of cause, unfortunately, some formats are not convertible and are rigid, hence the regrets in life. However, as long as options are there, we have the opportunity to grab on it and make the difference.

Some pages of my book are stained with dirt, torn by harshness of life. There are also missing pages in my book, or blurred wordings, these pages landed in such state due to the washed out effect of some drugs that helped me went over the hurdle and darkest patch of my life.

The effects of such drugs caused permanent damage to many pages, some pages very much desirable to be damaged, while some were preferred to be unscathed.

Unfortunately, I had no control of which pages should be damaged and which should not. So along with the bad times down the drain, some good quality pages went of the book as well.

Presently, I am embracing this book of mine, to live it to the fullest, to fill in as much love as I could.

No one knows how it should end, only time will tell, only future knows.

No comments: