Friday, January 4, 2008

Poem of Memories

My love once said "Everything passes away "
However, memories never pass away

Memories... A part of everyone
Memories... Live in everyone

Memories be built on love
Memories be built on hatred

A thin line separates
yet cast drastic effects

My memory of you was the birth of the love
Yet such beautiful memory was mudered by hatred

If all things should end
It should end with love
As it begins with love

My forgiving nature promotes your cruelty
The cruelty to crush every bit of loving memory to death

These memories, I so cherished once
These memories, so harmless and hard earned

These memories... I was willing to die for
Yet incapable to survive upon your punches

For them, I lived
For them, I believed
For them, I loved

Once upon a time, they were the only source to cheer me up
Today, they are the result of your heartless cruelty

Once, even in your absence, they brought me smiles
Now, in your silence, they brought me tears

My memory of honey, so tastily sweet
Now, it is as sour as the lemon may be

No comments: